Frequently Asked Questions
Answer all of your questions
- Age ( as on 1st June, 6.5 years completed for class II and so on)
- Promoted Certificate ( for the last class attended)
- Transfer Certificate (of the school last attended)
- Equivalence Certificate ( in case the student studies in institution Recognized OTHER THAN CBSE, ICSE, Matriculation, State Board, Cambridge, Edexcel, IB)
Admission Coordinator at School numbers:
Call : 7550010016 , 9600019600
- The school functions on all the days (including Sundays / holidays) – 8 am to 9 pm. Please make a visit and take the application form.
- Please note that the application may be downloaded from the website www.olivetreeintl.in and the same can be sent to the school through email or by courier.
The fee for the course is available at the office. On request, the information will be sent. The fee covers special fee, tuition fee, new admission fee,and exam fee. The fee may be paid in cash or draft or cheque.
On request from the parent, the school will make arrangement to pick up or to drop payment.